Get what you want from your facility.
Through the commissioning process, the Karpinski Engineering team verifies that your building systems – such as HVAC, domestic hot water, electrical systems, and lighting controls – meet operational needs and design objectives.
How we provide effective commissioning
- Clear communication
- Thorough documentation
- Site visits
- Systems and component testing
- Facilitation of staff training
What can we commission?
The short answer: Any engineered building or system. Some examples:
- Healthcare facilities
- Higher education and K-12 classroom buildings
- Laboratory and research facilities
- Libraries and museums
- Industrial and food processing facilities
- HVAC systems
- Electrical systems
- Central plants
- Building envelopes
What commissioning services do you need?
Starting a new project? Concerned that your existing building systems aren’t performing as well as they should?
The Karpinski Engineering team will tailor commissioning services to your project goals and requirements. Services include:
- Commissioning for new facilities
- Commissioning in support of LEED certification goals (LEED Fundamental Commissioning and LEED Enhanced Commissioning)
- Retrocommissioning for the AEP Ohio Retrocommissioning Program for businesses
- Ongoing commissioning
- Forensic commissioning
- Thermal imaging / building envelope commissioning
- Lighting control device and system testing to meet ASHRAE 90.1-2010 requirements
We’re commissioning professionals who are passionate about what we do. We’re here to look out for the best interests of our clients. We have extensive experience in construction, project management, and testing and balancing – and we’re supported by a diverse group of engineering professionals.
Want to talk about your project?
Click here to contact Jeff Creter, our director of commissioning, to discuss your project goals.