COVID-19 Update: Karpinski’s Ohio Offices Begin Re-Opening
May 18, 2020
As of May 18, Karpinski Engineering’s Ohio offices are re-opening on a limited basis. As we work to safely re-open our offices, we will continue to follow the relevant guidelines issues by the federal government/CDC, state, and counties.
Our primary goal continues to be providing a safe environment for our staff, clients, and neighbors. With that in mind, here is a snapshot of our approach, particularly as it relates to our work with clients:
- Staff are returning to the office on a volunteer basis, and we are not requiring any of our employees to return to the office. Our remote work plan is working well, and the majority of our staff will continue to work remotely.
- Though our offices are re-opening, visitors are not currently permitted.
- We continue to encourage virtual meetings.
- Our staff is permitted to conduct essential business travel where necessary.
- For site field work and construction site visits, our staff will follow recommended social distancing guidelines, as well as the specific procedures of the business or site they are visiting.
Our New York and Pennsylvania offices remain closed. We will continue to monitor state guidelines and adjust our policies as needed.
Brian David, PE, LEED AP
Principal, Director of Operations