Entry Level Mechanical Engineer
Cleveland | Columbus | Pittsburgh | Sep 01, 2023
Do you want to use your technical skills to solve people’s problems?
An Entry-Level Mechanical Engineer helps clients achieve their building project goals while growing technically and professionally. They help design mechanical systems for projects such as schools, offices, and healthcare facilities.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you’ll work on an engineering team through the lifecycle of a building project. Responsibilities include the production of construction drawings and details under the direction of a Project Engineer. You’ll work with drawing and design guidelines to complete tasks such as layouts, calculations, system design, and coordination with other disciplines. You’ll increase your familiarity with design software such as Revit.
Through the projects you serve on, you’ll deepen your knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems. You’ll see projects take shape in the field, and you’ll develop your understanding of how design impacts construction.
At Karpinski Engineering, you’ll work with colleagues who are committed to continuous improvement. You’ll receive mentoring and ongoing training to advance your knowledge and skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from an ABET accredited college
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Responsive to both internal and external clients
- Able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit