Marketing: Proposal Coordinator
Cleveland, Columbus, or Akron-Canton | Oct 17, 2023
As Proposal Coordinator, you will help Karpinski Engineering position itself to win work. You’ll develop proposals that show prospective clients why Karpinski Engineering is the right firm for their next project. You will collaborate with staff members across the firm to evaluate project opportunities, develop proposal strategies, and create winning proposal materials. You will work with our team to create and maintain proposal materials such as project experience lists, team resumes, project case studies. The Proposal Coordinator may assist with the development of project pursuit presentations and business development packages.
The Proposal Coordinator reports to the Director of Corporate Marketing Strategy.
- Develop creative and compelling proposals, presentations, and other materials in response to Requests for Qualifications (RFQs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Coordinate with team members inside and outside the firm to develop and execute the proposal strategy.
- Create new marketing materials such as resumes, case studies, experience lists, presentation slides, presentation leave-behinds, business development packages, etc.
- Assist with the creation of custom graphics for proposals, articles, presentations, website, mailings, holiday cards, trade show banners, Adobe libraries, and company templates.
- Conduct research and interview technical staff to create compelling marketing content for proposals, presentations, and other materials.
- Maintain annual SF 330 and qualifications packages for various markets and services.
- Maintain marketing databases, filing and archiving.
- May coordinate project photography, publication advertisements, outsourced print production.
- Assist with other marketing needs, as requested.
- 2 to 4 years of experience, A/E/C industry and/or proposal experience a plus.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite (particularly InDesign) and MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Graphic Design, or a related field or equivalent; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong written and oral communications skills; communicates clearly in writing and uses correct spelling and grammar.
- Team-oriented, collaborative, and resourceful.
- Highly organized and can prioritize multiple, simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Comfortable taking initiative and working independently.
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule, Hybrid Work Environment
- 401k with Employer Match
- Bonus Programs
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Free Parking
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.