Cleveland, Columbus, or Akron-Canton | Oct 06, 2021
Karpinski Engineering, a five-office, award-winning engineering firm, has an immediate opportunity for an energetic team player in their Marketing Department. This position can be based in our Cleveland, Columbus, or Akron-Canton offices.
As Proposal Coordinator, you will help Karpinski Engineering position itself to win work. You’ll develop proposals that show prospective clients why Karpinski Engineering is the right firm for their next project. You will collaborate with staff members across the firm to evaluate project opportunities, develop proposal strategies, and create winning proposal materials. You will work with our team to create and maintain proposal materials such as project experience lists, team resumes, project case studies. The Proposal Coordinator may assist with the development of project pursuit presentations and business development packages.
- Develop creative and compelling proposals, presentations, and other materials in response to Requests for Qualifications (RFQs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Coordinate with team members inside and outside the firm to develop and execute the proposal strategy.
- Create new marketing materials such as resumes, case studies, experience lists, presentation slides, presentation leave-behinds, business development packages, etc.
- Conduct research and interview technical staff to create compelling marketing content for proposals, presentations, and other materials.
- Maintain annual SF 330 and qualifications packages for various markets and services.
- Apply Karpinski’s business objectives, priorities, and sales strategy to the proposal process and related marketing initiatives.
- Maintain marketing databases, filing and archiving.
- Assist with other marketing department needs, as requested.
- 2 to 4 years of experience, A/E/C industry and/or proposal experience a plus.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite (particularly InDesign) and MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Graphic Design, or a related field or equivalent; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong written and oral communications skills; communicates clearly in writing and uses correct spelling and grammar.
- Team-oriented, collaborative, and resourceful.
- Highly organized and can prioritize multiple, simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Comfortable taking initiative and working independently.